When we move to Guangzhou, we need to know what we have. We all say that no matter what you do, as long as you have experience, you can get twice the result with half the effort. It's the same with moving.
1. Moving can't be done overnight, and anxiety can't always be done well. When many customers are bored to see that they're not packing up here and not packing up, this leads to everything they have to do next. It is not satisfactory that one move is equivalent to working overtime for several days. We have to take care of all kinds of moving, packing and all kinds of chores, especially in the Moving in Guangzhou 。 The packing must be well done and should not be handled hastily.
Secondly, the price of a company moving to Guangzhou is low, and many of the companies have moved to Guangzhou at a low price.
3. You should know the price of moving in Guangzhou. Moving in Guangzhou is not an ordinary family move. The price will be very transparent. When moving in Guangzhou, we need to make clear the price with the moving company, so as to avoid the situation that the price is too high and unacceptable.
In addition, we have to prepare for the relocation of network cables and telephone lines before relocation, and choose the time by ourselves. We need to consider solutions that solve all problems ahead of time. Moving things are not small, but there are always some special circumstances. You are in a hurry. It is a good policy to respond promptly.
Moving to Guangzhou is more chaotic. It's very tricky to deal with anything. We should consider all aspects when we move. The above is all you need to know when traveling in Guangzhou. This is also a lot of people who have moved. To sum up, there are several points that need special attention.
I wrote an article about how to move before packing, so I won't exhaust it here, you can go to the hyperlink to see it. Here, I will focus on furniture protection measures.
1. Choose appropriate packaging materials or containers. Cartons and wooden cases are commonly used. Cardboard packing is appropriate. Light weight. The interior foam pad can basically protect the furniture, and the weight is not too large.
2. The weight of furniture should be considered. Single piece packaging can not exceed 50kg, and each furniture type and shape is different, but do not pack too much to increase cost.
3. For some upholstered furniture, panels of the same size should be placed in the package as much as possible. In general, a 0.5 mm thick soft film buffer layer is used for the entire package.
4. For glass furniture and fragile furniture parts, in addition to carton packaging, a wooden packing box should be installed outside the carton to prevent glass from cracking.